Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find a Marketing Specialist to join their SEM team. The ideal candidate is energetic and a self starter willing to dig in and own the foundation of the program. He or she can ramp up quickly and work effectively with little oversight and prioritize and manage their own work.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Own the optimization and management of paid search accounts across Google and Bing, including structure and targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Analyze performance at various levels of granularity, synthesize the most meaningful insights, and communicate those findings to senior leadership.
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Share learnings and best practices regularly with the rest of the search team, including both SEM and SEO specialists.
- Collaborate closely with teammates from different functions such as engineering, product, design, legal, sales, and finance.
- Own relationships with vendor teams and agencies.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience managing paid search accounts
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar analytics platforms
- Google Ads certified
- Strong proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic competency in SQL, as well as a basic understanding of data logging/tracking systems in growth marketing
- Experience running advertising effectiveness experiments including A/B, geographic, and time-based experimentation
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, high stakes but incredibly supportive growth marketing team
- Masters degree in a related field
- Experience with at least one programming language (Ruby, Python, JS, etc.)
- Experience with other digital marketing channels (e.g. SEO, display, paid social, or affiliate marketing on either the client side or sales/agency side)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.