Expected Salary$54.00 - $60.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Operations Program Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with technical teams that explore, develop, and deliver new cutting-edge technologies that serve as the foundation of current and future AR/VR products.
From mixed reality and human interaction to natural inputs and beyond, core tech teams are focused on taking new technologies from early concept to the product level while iterating, prototyping, and realizing the human value and new experiences they open up.
As the Data Operations Program Manager, you will be pivotal in establishing processes around data acquisition and managing teams of data collectors in day-to-day operations. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires collaboration with data customers (computer vision/machine learning teams) to derive priorities.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a self-starter, experienced in technical program management, and passionate about the power of data and its impact on delivering cutting-edge technology that will shape the future of VR.
- Gather requirements across various engineering teams on data acquisition needs for machine learning/algorithm development, training and system validation.
- Establish program management framework and process for managing and tracking deliverables to each team efficiently.
- Program and resource management of day to day operations of data collection operations team (project planning, bug triage, etc…).
- Support operations team by aiding with automating data collection and leading technical troubleshooting, building binaries, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or similar, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a technical program manager or management experience in related software engineering work
- Communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, organizational skills and a focus on continuous improvement
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within diverse, cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Python and/or C++
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.