Expected Salary$18.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire part-time Onboarding Team Associates to work on-site at our client’s Daly City office on a contract basis. Our client is a rapidly growing startup company that helps rideshare drivers create an exceptional experience for customers by providing unique amenities.
As part of the Onboarding Team, you’ll develop an understanding of the company and how it benefits local drivers. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
This is a part-time position with approximately 20 hours per week, scheduled during typical business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm).
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for the brand. Strong performers will be elevated into team management or full-time HQ roles quickly.
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit other Onboarding Team members.
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get-things-done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Flexible availability
- Local to the Daly City area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, or Brand Ambassador work is a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Daly City, CA.