Expected Salary$18 - $22 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Production Assistant to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll provide support for a team building a novel augmented reality platform, managing the needs of technical and creative teams.
- Coordinate meetings, and organize space planning and offsite events.
- Coordinate creative partners and agencies.
- Communicate and interface with clients and external guests.
- Keep and organize team notes and documents.
- Manage legal documents, while maintaining confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Order equipment and marketing materials.
- Manage other general office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Art, Film/Media or Video Game Production
- Excellent computer skills and fluency in MS Outlook
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
- Knowledgeable about organizing small and large off-site events
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Experience or interest in entertainment, gaming, virtual reality, or augmented reality industries
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.