HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Insight Analyst to work on-site at Pinterest's San Francisco office. In this role, you’ll design and execute research to help partners advertise better on Pinterest.
- Develop research questions centered on key audiences, categories, and consumer behaviors for advertisers in a variety of industries.
- Oversee an audience measurement program.
- Help marketers understand their opportunity on Pinterest and plan data-driven media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Digital Experience working in market research, analytics, and insights
- Experience in consumer research methodologies and management studies through vendors
- Experience with syndicated audience measurement data, such as through comScore and Nielsen
- Experience with data manipulation and tools such as SQL, SAS, Stata, R, Python, etc. highly preferred
- Curious researcher with ability to tell engaging and actionable insight stories
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.