Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$38.00 - $42.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Audio Producer to coordinate efforts and deliverables associated with the successful management and execution of the production team.
As an Audio Producer, you will:
- Monitor, track, and support multiple projects and initiatives both internally and cross-functionally.
- Support production leadership with all phases of audio design, production, and process through creation and maintenance of team-facing documentation.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in creative production in software development with an emphasis on audio
- Proficiency in Mac OS, especially office tools and audio digital workstations
- Experience in Windows OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of project management workflows
- Experience working in a task system such as Jira, Devtrack, Mantis, etc.
- Capable of adapting communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.