Expected Salary$35 - $39 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Internal Communications Specialist to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
Facebook’s staff are at the core of Facebook’s success, and the company is striving to provide a unique, personal, and world-class experience for every person working at Facebook. The Internal Communications Specialist will help bring this experience to life.
In this role, you’ll be working with the Global Sales Learning (GSL) team to drive effective communications among stakeholders, teams, and sales learning audiences. You’ll partner closely with the GSL Operations Specialist to deliver multiple communications projects.
An ideal candidate possesses a strong background in internal communications, outstanding multi-tasking skills, a high degree of creativity, positive energy, and a passion for driving success.
- Partner with GSL leads to establish objectives and efficient processes.
- Work with Learning Analytics Specialists to identify and monitor key metrics.
- Select and spearhead communications initiatives that deliver on objectives with minimal resources.
- Manage GSL’s Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Audit existing tactical GSL communications and update as needed, to ensure the text is clear, concise, and consistent with the GSL brand.
- Develop and maintain GSL’s hub site using HTML, including outlining areas for improvement and creating effective content.
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to develop and execute on different campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in internal communications
- 2+ years in a sales and marketing environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of campaign management tools such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, etc.
- Strong background in website design and development, including proficiency in tools such as HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to manage multiple projects while ensuring quality and meeting deadlines
- You’re positive, collaborative, solutions oriented, and a team player
- Experience working in a learning/training environment
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in video editing and production
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.