Expected Salary$100 - $111 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll manage projects for the internal creative and digital agency of the Global Business Marketing team.
We’re seeking a Project Manager with experience leading cross-functional teams in a creative agency or media environment. You'll be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous programs and initiatives working with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Media, Events, Sales, Engineering, and more.
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, Events team, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences.
- Work across teams to establish project timelines, ensure teams are aware of key milestone dates, and clearly communicate issues related to staying on schedule.
- Facilitate relationships between teams by moving processes forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Predicts roadblocks/obstacles, and optimize internal processes for the best results.
- Manage high profile projects and identify the need for freelance resources when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience in a creative agency or studio environment
- Experience or knowledge in the production of events, campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Experience in delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Experience building cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
Commitment: This is a 5-month contract.