Expected Salary$28 - $31 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide outstanding administrative support to directors and their surrounding team. You’ll manage hectic and complex calendars, coordinate frequent travel, and assist with a high-volume of diverse administrative requests. This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position.
We are seeking candidates with experience in administrative and executive support, including experience in high-volume scheduling and travel logistics. The ideal candidate is also highly motivated and proactive, a great communicator and team player, and able to manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative support for directors and their surrounding team.
- Manage heavy and complex calendars, schedule meetings, and book meeting rooms.
- Coordinate travel logistics for directors with frequent domestic travel.
- Provide support for ad-hoc requests and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in administrative and/or executive support
- Proficient in high-volume calendaring
- Strong travel coordination and planning skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Proactive with strong time management skills
- Proficiency in various computer programs, including MS Office and Outlook
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours a week), 6-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.