Expected Salary$28.00 - $32.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide exceptional administrative support to executives and surrounding teams, from calendar management and event planning to travel coordination and expense reporting.
We’re looking for people experienced in administrative and executive support who can thrive in a fast-paced setting, work well with diverse teams, and continuously build on existing programs to create an outstanding team environment.
- Provide administrative support for directors and their surrounding team.
- Manage heavy and complex calendars, schedule meetings, and book meeting rooms.
- Coordinate travel logistics for directors with frequent domestic travel.
- Organize space planning and large offsite events.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Constantly search for new and exciting ways to strengthen team programs.
- Provide support for ad-hoc requests and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in administrative and executive support
- Experience in event planning, high-volume scheduling, and travel coordination
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Tech savvy with skills in MS Office and Outlook
- Experience working with engineering teams a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours a week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.