Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$35.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping our client, an Innovative VR company, hire a detail oriented and analytical AR/VR Apps Review Specialist to test and review all applications shipped on our client's platform and ensure they are high-quality, trustworthy, and meet our client's Content Policy and Virtual Reality Checks.
This position is remote to start but will transition to in-office.
You'll work to improve our client's App Store experience for users, publishers and developers, through the use of automated detection tools, manual review, data analysis, guidance, and coordination with product teams.
A successful candidate will have strong data skills, be a strong user/developer advocate, be biased toward action, have the ability to make quick and informed decisions, and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
As AR/VR Apps Review Specialist, you will:
- Execute the testing process for third party submissions to the Oculus platform to ensure apps meet technical, content policy and other requirements
- Report on trends and advocate for platform level solutions to common rejection reasons
- Propose and drive improvements to the testing and feedback process
- Communicate with developers about their submission results and provide 1:1 ticketed support
- 2+ years of video game QA or application testing experience
- Developer advocate, proven experience helping app developers overcome challenges to help them succeed
- Communication skills and experience to clearly document complex bugs and the steps to reproduce
- Ability to work successfully with multiple teams
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve user experience through workflows, documentation and interfaces
- BA/BS Degree