Expected Salary$24.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Support Representative to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. You’ll support a rapidly growing sales team with managing inbound phone leads and inquiries by providing direct support to prospects and customers.
You’ll have a significant impact on the customer experience, and become a subject matter expert on questions related to products, pricing, fulfillment, and more.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and experience with fielding questions, objections, etc. over the phone. You’re curious, flexible, and able to adapt quickly within a fast-paced environment.
You will also at times be interacting directly with multiple members of the sales team so you must be very collaborative in nature.
- Answer the main phone line during business hours, with an aim for a 100% answer rate.
- Provide an excellent customer experience with an engaging, consultative phone demeanor.
- Assist e-commerce customers with online transactions.
- Transfer leads to other members of the team when appropriate, sharing detailed call notes to ensure a smooth transition.
- Understand the sales model - the motivations, FAQs, and structure of partnerships in the dealer and design communities.
- Manage distribution of finish samples to dealers and design firms upon request.
- Support other sales related duties as required - Salesforce lead review, quote generation, invoices, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer-oriented with previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Creative problem solver: you love a challenge, and you aren’t satisfied until you bring it to resolution
- An entrepreneur at heart: You take ownership of your work, are comfortable making decisions, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- People person: You’re an effective communicator, easily build rapport, and delight in bringing joy to others
- Experience in product support and phone/email/chat support is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.