Location:Los Altos, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$30.00 - $37.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping Toyota Research Institute (TRI) hire a highly motivated Annotation QA Specialist. In this role, you’ll be a part of the Data Operations team and contribute to annotation QA efforts.
The Annotation QA Specialist will be collaborating closely with machine learning teams and other stakeholders to create quality metrics, drive high-quality labeling work, and improve operational processes pertaining to labeling data.
As Annotation QA Specialist, you will:
- Work closely with external vendors and machine learning engineers to curate, QA, and deliver high-quality labeled data.
- Use third-party and proprietary tools to QA annotated tasks.
- Support, develop, and improve data labeling workflows.
- Provide feedback for tool improvement for more efficient throughput.
- Support the Data Annotation Ops Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Comfortable using visual/spatial software in 2D and 3D on repetitive tasks
- Experienced with data annotation and data analysis, ideally in relevant areas such as autonomous driving, AI, or similar
- Ability to learn quickly and implement new concepts
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Python data tools, SQL, and Jupyter is a plus, but not a requirement
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA.
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.
At Toyota Research Institute (TRI), we’re working to build a future where everyone has the freedom to move, engage, and explore with a focus on reducing vehicle collisions, injuries, and fatalities. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of human life through advances in artificial intelligence, automated driving, robotics, and materials science. We’re dedicated to building a world of “mobility for all” where everyone, regardless of age or ability, can live in harmony with technology to enjoy a better life. Through innovations in AI, we’ll...
● Develop vehicles incapable of causing a crash, regardless of the actions of the driver.
● Develop technology for vehicles and robots to help people enjoy new levels of independence, access, and mobility.
● Bring advanced mobility technology to the market faster.
● Discover new materials that will make drive batteries and hydrogen fuel cells smaller, lighter, less expensive and more powerful.
Our work is guided by a dedication to safety – in how we research, develop, and validate the performance of vehicle technology to benefit society. As a subsidiary of Toyota, TRI is fueled by a diverse and inclusive community of people who carry invaluable leadership, experience, and ideas from industry-leading companies. Over half of our technical team carries Ph.D. degrees. We’re continually searching for the world’s best talent ‒ people who are ready to define the new world of mobility with us!
We strive to build a company that helps our people thrive, achieve work-life balance, and bring their best selves to work. At TRI, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds ‒ a fun start-up environment with brilliant people who enjoy solving tough problems and the financial backing to successfully achieve our goals. If you’re passionate about working with smart people to make cars safer, enable the elderly to age in place, or design alternative fuel sources, TRI is the place for you. ‒ Start your impossible with us.