HireArt is looking to hire an SEO Marketing Content Specialist to work onsite at Airbnb's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll manage and optimize content to improve organic search performance, and be responsible for end-to-end management of host-side SEO, including strategy, program planning and execution, and improving results on all major search networks.
- Drive content marketing efforts by drafting new and enhancing existing content
- Develop SEO strategy for improvement, including keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive content creation for SEO
- Recommend updates to website content and linking to strategically improve SEO
- Track, report, and analyze SEO performance and website analytics
- Work with the development team to ensure accurate implementation of improvements and determine ongoing content needs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field (such as business, mathematics, economics, engineering, or computer science)
- 2+years experience in digital content marketing in a number of different styles/tones
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong focus on A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid grasp of how blogging, PR, social media, and related strategies work with SEO, including ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of HTML, MS Office, and G-suite docs
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience applying relevant skills with a global / multilingual website strongly preferred
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.