Expected Salary$24.00 - $28.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Office Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you will be the key point person responsible for running the San Francisco office and will report directly to the Head of People and Operations.
We’re seeking candidates who are organized, poised, and highly resourceful to excel in a role that bridges strategic thinking and detail-oriented execution. You’ll be the glue that keeps everything together. You are creative enough to plan team events and organized enough to make sure they go off without a hitch.
This role is also very front facing and will require you to greet and direct visitors to meeting areas, answer, transfer and screen phone calls, and consistently provide excellent customer service.
New team members are given the opportunity, flexibility, and complete freedom to prove themselves. If you’re searching for a role that sounds exciting and you love the thrill of a fast-paced, startup environment, this position may be perfect for you!
- Greet clients and visitors, provide general assistance for the duration of the visit, and ensure a terrific in-office experience.
- Help visiting team members from remote locations get set up to work when visiting the San Francisco office.
- Provide in-office support ranging from organizing and maintaining office common areas, ordering office supplies and snacks, taking care of the mail, to working with the WeWork community manager if anything in the office needs looking after.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal partners, gaining recognition as a team resource and go-to person for office related questions
- Anticipate the needs of the team and the office by consistently staying two (or ten!) steps ahead. You should be able to anticipate the needs of the office.
- Facilitate a welcoming environment for new hires by managing swag inventory and new hire desk and computer setup.
- Become the cultural ambassador of the team by recognizing staff birthdays and anniversaries and other milestones.
- Help facilitate team-building and team-bonding activities like game night, team dinners, hikes, book club, etc.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to get things done and direct "traffic"
- Proactive, resourceful, and well organized
- Strong problem-solving and time management abilities
- Professionalism to maintain confidentiality with sensitive materials
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.