Expected Salary$60.00 - $69.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a UX Content Strategist to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. We're looking for a UX Content Strategist to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and marketers to plan and create content for new products supporting internal teams.
You're perfect for this role if you're able to plan and write content for interactive web and mobile interfaces, product tours, transactional emails, and more.
You apply consistent standards to elevate the overall quality of work and employ design thinking and empathy for user experience while engaging in both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
Lastly, you thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education, navigational nomenclature and other content.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve the company's voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- A portfolio or link to work samples demonstrating experience across content types, such as content for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content
- UX writing or product content strategy experience
- Experience translating technical concepts to language everyone can understand
- Experience creating content processes and improving systems
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.