HireArt is looking to hire a Global Mobility Coordinator to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll assist with ongoing immigration and relocation projects and issues, and support the company's immigration and compliance processes and procedures.
We’re seeking a Global Mobility Coordinator who possesses relevant experience, including knowledge of US Immigration policies and experience in I-9 re-verifications. Outstanding communication skills, acute attention to detail, strong initiative and follow-up, and a customer-service oriented mindset are essential to this role.
This is a full-time, 5-month contract position with potential for extension.
- Partner with outside immigration counsel and third party vendors, and pro-actively follow up on the status of moves and services.
- Assisting with responding to Requests for Evidence (RFEs) related to citizenship/immigration issues.
- Manage mail and document collection.
- Monitor deadlines and visa expiration dates.
- Manage I-9 re-verifications and compliance.
- Miscellaneous administrative projects
- Post Labor Condition Application (LCA) and PERM Labor Certification postings.
- Interface with Talent partners, managers, recruiters and foreign nationals.
- Proactively work with external vendors and Talent Partners/Operations to ensure that the delivery of the service runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ relevant experience, i.e. in a tax, immigration, finance, remuneration or benefits environment, or working with 3rd party global mobility vendors
- US Immigration Knowledge
- Experience with I-9 re-verifications
- Experience and sound judgment working with confidential data/material
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to deliver outstanding, pro-active customer service
- Comfortable and effective in a virtual team environment
- Precise attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong initiative and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Professional experience utilizing Workday software is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 5-month contract position with potential for extension based in San Francisco, CA.