Think you have the programming skills to work for one of the country's leading VR companies? Apply and show us what you got!
In this role you'll be on the front lines, fixing code for games that will be distributed worldwide and using forums to help game developers when they run into issues. You'll also play a key role in augmenting and developing the Developer Center's FAQs.
Over time you'll take the lead in building processes to track bugs and their frequency within the Software Development Kits (SDKs) and to communicate these to the SDK teams. You'll also work hand in hand with the Developer Relations Engineering Manager to generate a long-term support strategy for developers.
- C++ and 3D graphics experience or Unity 3D C# programming experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming industry
- Experience in game programming/development
- Excellent organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in Unreal Engine development a plus