Expected Salary$84 - $87 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Events Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for inspiring community leaders on social media platforms through events that recognize online communities and the people who build them.
As Events Projects Manager, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for operationalizing and delivering tentpole event moments based on audience insights. You’ll work to bring together some of the top online community builders like group admins, event creators, and page admins.
We’re seeking an Events Project Manager who is experienced in consumer marketing, project management, and creative problem-solving, whether working independently or collaboratively. You're passionate about events and the online community space, and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Operationalize and own the plan to deliver tentpole events for community leaders, like group admins, on social media platforms.
- Own cross-functional project management, including cadence of meetings, communication and project management tools, touch points for applicable workflows.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Track project status and regularly present to business stakeholders and leadership.
- Align cross-functional partners across product, partnerships, communications, and marketing to drive the go-to-market for events.
- Partner with insights and analytics teams to inform event strategy and to create events that fulfill the needs of community leaders.
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years professional experience in consumer marketing
- Project management skills and a proven track record of bringing events to market
- Experience problem solving with a creative mindset, creating recommendations, and driving action plans for solving those problems
- Experience thriving within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Passion for online communities
- Advertising agency, creative production experience, and/or start-up experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a 7-month contract.