HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to creating a global home-sharing marketplace that connects people to unique, exceptional hospitality and travel experiences.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for supporting a global network of photographers and resolving issues via email support channels.
Success in this role requires a bias toward action, analytical ability, and experience in technology operations. You’ll be working on a new, high-visibility and constantly-changing product, so you must also be comfortable working in a flexible, fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Respond to customer and freelancer inquiries in a clear and concise manner.
- Use internal tools to look up internal information and respond to open tickets.
- Document interactions with internal partners and customers.
- Maintain existing and create new partner-facing content as necessary.
- Contact internal partners and customers to provide direct feedback on performance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in customer support
- Fluency in Google Sheets and/or MS Excel
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Zendesk, Right Now)
- Ability to clearly develop, document and execute on operational processes
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.