Expected Salary$18.00 - $21.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Agent to work on-site at our client’s New York office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with teams developing innovative hearing solutions, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
As Customer Experience Agent, you’ll be the primary touchpoint for customers, answering support requests and general inquiries via phone, text, and email. You will work with a team to spearhead the customer support efforts with passion, patience, and perseverance.
We’re looking for someone who can help execute on an amazing customer experience. The ideal candidate is empathetic and dedicated to using people skills and expert knowledge to turn frustrating situations into joyful experiences.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt.
As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
You'll also have the potential to grow with the company. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the healthcare industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
- Give voice to the company and embody its spirit over phone, email, and text interactions with customers.
- Educate customers about the technology, alleviate their concerns, guide them through the relevant resources.
- Ensure that customer orders, deliveries, and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion.
- Think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion and retention.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the product and maintain that knowledge through continuous review.
- Experience in a customer service or operations role at a consumer-centric organization
- Familiarity working with customer support software
- Unbeatable phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (typos don’t fly)
- Invigorated by helping customers understand and use technology that is new to them
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn and improve
Nice to have:
- Experience with the direct-to-consumer model, ideally in a startup environment
- Experience/familiarity with the healthcare space
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.