HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Community Analyst – AR/VR to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll create compelling reports via feedback and analytics that drive business decisions designed to enhance the entire customer experience across AR/VR products and services. A passion for new technologies and the communities who follow them is essential to this role.
The ideal candidate also has professional expertise in social media, customer experience, customer support, and project management, including proven success in architecting, implementing and reporting on customer sentiment across all stages of the customer experience. Candidates should also be comfortable working cross-functionally with numerous product teams, and can communicate a compelling story via quantitative metrics and qualitative narrative.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities quickly based on business needs.
- Provide thought leadership in design and implementation of a comprehensive customer sentiment programs inclusive of customer trends, data analysis and closed-loop feedback.
- Coordinate, initiate, and analyze results of both time and event-based customer surveys.
- Analyze both internal customer and external customer feedback to build out actionable plans that improve the overall customer experience.
- Strategize, develop and implement a trackable closed-loop feedback integration and response process in collaboration with the Customer Support team.
- Partner with business units to prioritize and successfully implement product and platform enhancements.
- Conceptualize and maintain key performance reports and dashboards.
- 2+ years experience in program, project, or technical management
- 1+ years in customer support
- 1+ years experience in a role with a proven systematic overall knowledge of the customer service experience
- Proven experience developing, implementing and maintaining successful Customer Satisfaction Programs
- Experience aggregating customer data to analyze trends and feedback, and developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis of performance metrics
- Expertise in social media engagement with a history of positive outcomes
- Ability to influence business decisions by use of quantitative data and qualitative rationale
- Exceptional written, verbal, listening, and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, workplace collaboration software and project management solutions
- Familiarity with social media monitoring tools such as SpredFast, SalesForce, or similar tooling
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.