Location:Red Bank, NJ and Cranford, NJ
Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Schedule:20 hours per week
HireArt is helping an innovative fast-growing foodtech startup find a Warehouse Associate to assist with warehouse operations and activities.
Outbound Warehouse Associate responsibilities include storing, unpacking, and scanning materials. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
As Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Prepare trucks going out for delivery (pick and load products).
- Unload trucks returning to the commissary at the end of the delivery shift according to schedule (unload products, store as required).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Perform daily/weekly cleaning of vehicles and equipment.
- Complete post-op logs for inventory tracking.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- High school degree or GED
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), contract position through HireArt and based on-site in Cranford and Red Bank, NJ.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.