HireArt is looking for motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to build our sales team. This role is focused on early-stage client engagement and outreach, with many opportunities for growth and specialization as the company expands. As a team we value question asking, getting it done, integrity, and teamwork.
- Qualify and generate opportunities with Hiring Managers and Recruiting Executives.
- Identify and prospect key decision makers through responding to inbound leads, cold outreach campaigns, and events.
- Provide support and analysis to the entire sales and marketing team.
- Work closely with the engineering and marketing teams to develop and improve business strategy.
- Articulate ideas with simplicity.
- Passion for hiring and mission-oriented work
- 1+ years of business experience
- Ability to tell stories succinctly and with passion
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative to troubleshoot, improve processes, and work independently
- Honesty, politeness, and integrity
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Sales or marketing experience in the HR space
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary + commission + equity
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.