For this role, HireArt is seeking a highly motivated individual to work on site at Final, who wants to dig-in to a dynamic startup in one of the most complex industries.
At Final, customer support is more than answering emails - it’s about customer advocacy. Since you will be responsible for speaking with our users every day, you’ll have some of the best insights into how we can improve our product and operations. As with any dynamic startup, there is room to grow and learn on the job from a talented, entrepreneurial team in tech and finance.
Final helps cardholders across the country manage their spending, control access to their cards, and generally improve their financial lives - you have the opportunity to help scale that utility from thousands to millions of people.
We face a daunting set of challenges – reshaping an industry that isn’t prone to change, with an entirely new product that has to work every time, everywhere. That’s where you enter the fray. We need a strong performer, obsessively detailed, data-driven, deeply competitive, and laser-focused on beating the incumbents of our industry with an unrivaled customer experience.
- Answer incoming email tickets & phone calls
- Follow and suggest improvements to operating processes
- Provide insights and feedback to the product team about customer experience improvements
- Participate in the company feature planning and QA processes
- Quickly learn about product improvements and new features, and be able to explain them to cardholders
- Occasionally be on-call for email support on nights and weekends
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Desire to help end-users and provide them with the best experience possible
- Fast-learner, self-starter, and a team player
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- A familiarity with Zendesk or other ticketing software
At Final, we are re-building the credit card from the ground up.
Final is issuing a credit card that gives consumers total control over their merchant relationships, transparency in their spending, and piece of mind across all payment experiences. Rather than a single, 16-digit card number, Final generates multiple card numbers and manages them automatically.
It works everywhere you buy; online, and offline, and integrates with digital wallets like Google Wallet and ApplePay with zero updates to the payment infrastructure. Bottom line - with Final, you’ll never lose access to your spending ability from a breach, fraud, cancelled or stolen card ever again.