Expected Salary$53 - $56 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll coordinate and collaborate to ensure project objectives are completed accurately and on schedule.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and keep people motivated to collaborate, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions to keep projects on schedule.
- Analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Review issues reported by internal auditors for productivity and quality.
- Make recommendations for system/tools improvements, and provide support on implementing change.
- Oversee and document all aspects of the projects worked on.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an analytical field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, etc.)
- Project management certification or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media and search engines
- Experience vetting or rating the quality of product data sets
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spin multiple plates at once
- Experience with process improvements a plus
- Basic SQL skills or other technical background is a plus
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.