Expected Salary$26.00 - $29.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide direct administrative support to Executives and their surrounding teams.
You'll be responsible for high-volume calendaring, travel coordination, event planning, and budget/expense tracking and management. We're seeking an Administrative Assistant who is experienced in these areas and can hit the ground running.
You're organized, attentive to detail, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You're able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, and can work and collaborate well with diverse teams and partners.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Organize space planning and large offsite events.
- General office duties as needed.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in administrative and executive support
- Event planning and travel coordination experience
- Experience in budget/expense tracking and management
- Proficient in MS Outlook and Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Proficient with admin tools such as Quip, Concur, and Minutes
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.