Expected Salary$25 - $28 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Support Project Coordinator - Media Operations to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll become an expert in the support experience for video creators and media companies on Facebook and Instagram.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal Media Operations teams regarding specific products.
- Train and on-board new specialists.
- Coordinate training materials and documentation.
- Partner with leads on new milestones, resources calendars, and weekend/holiday coverage.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect support quality and functionality.
- Help create and maintain quality process and KPI metrics/trends for product areas.
- Support and communicate with video creators and Facebook's media partners, to understand and resolve inbound product questions and issues.
- Help investigate and escalate issues to cross-functional teams.
- Develop a deep expertise in Facebook's video products and help to collect data trends for specific products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination, customer service or account management
- Experience working independently, with a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Extremely reliable, consistent, agile, and hard-working
- Deep understanding of and a passion for Facebook and online video products
- Experience in the online operations video space
- Industry and business knowledge of video creators, digital publishing and/or media companies
- Experience managing and analyzing data and metrics
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.