Expected Salary$20 - $23 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to work on-site at our client’s Washington DC office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be part of a growing sales team and work to identify new potential leads and make outbound connections.
A successful candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task within a startup environment. You're also passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new market interest and exceeding goals.
- Research and identify valuable leads from high target prospective clients.
- Prioritize and customize the sales process for each potential client.
- Create, via thoughtful targeting, outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email and social touches (outbound).
- Articulate the company’s value proposition to decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies to assess buying interest.
- Maintain full and accurate records of outreach and prospect conversations in internal CRM.
- Build, maintain and exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecast goals and defined objectives.
Compensation: $20 - $23/hr base + incentive compensation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior sales and prospecting experience at a B2B software or technology company selling a $10k+ product highly preferred
- Experience prospecting into enterprise level or Fortune 1000 clients highly preferred
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; web demos; written communications such as email and proposals
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate with team
Commitment: This is a temp-to-perm contract position.