Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$84.00 - $103.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Creative Director (Gaming) to execute creative development on pre-defined priority workstreams for the company’s gaming division.As a Creative Director (Gaming), you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with other team members to concept and execute ideas across a variety of mediums and channels.
- Provide hands-on, timely and clear creative feedback to partners, team, and vendors.
- Respond to marketing briefs from a visual-first, creative perspective.
- Partner with the design team to create timely, captivating designs, including comps and wireframes that capture/convey ideas through animations/videos that will grab attention.
- Create and experiment with visual executions that play with the formats and UX, and are rooted in consumer behavior.
- 8+ years of experience providing creative and art direction in a gaming, creative agency, or in-house creative environment
- Expertise with Adobe CC suite of products including, but not limited to, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and Illustrator
- Strong illustration, typography and mixed media compositing skills (animation skills are a plus)
- Experience using GSlides, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of macOS and iOS
- Ability to experiment with different creative techniques, tools, and mockup and prototype ideas quickly
- Ability to develop/evolve scalable creative media, including templates for videos, presentations, and material
- Penchant for bringing curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team and this role
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt based in Los Angeles, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Los Angeles area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.