Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager (LATAM) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support product marketing efforts in LATAM to drive awareness and usage of amongst consumers.
The ideal individual for this role is experienced in developing and executing B2C marketing programs in LATAM, in marketing analytics and program management, and in working with external partners and highly cross-functional teams. This role is highly visible internally, and the ideal candidate will have comfort interacting with senior executives of partner companies.
- Drive development and execution of go to market strategies to drive awareness & product adoption in LATAM.
- Guide partners through their campaign executions to ensure programs are optimized to drive product metrics.
- Collaborate with analytics team to develop measurement plans to measure and track campaign effectiveness.
- Identify and record best practices as related to marketing programs and campaigns.
- Support documenting these best practices in marketing playbooks.
- Develop and deliver marketing kick off presentations to key LATAM partners.
- Manage and report budget forecast and actuals for owned projects.
- Partner closely with product to support development of product roadmap in LATAM
- Develop research plans in close collaboration with marketing and product research to gather relevant consumer insights to inform marketing strategies and support product development
- Collaborate with comms planning, PR, product, partnerships, growth marketing in support of overall LATAM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, ideally in technology or financial services
- LATAM consumer marketing experience
- Comfortable partnering with external companies and with senior marketing management
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to drive towards clarity
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong creative sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Spanish language skills (general writing and speaking)
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally (~20 – 25%)
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month contract based in Menlo Park, CA. Some national and international travel may be required.