Expected Salary$51 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager (LATAM) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is experienced in developing and executing B2C marketing campaigns for LATAM markets, including marketing analytics and program management.
This role is highly visible internally within the company, and the ideal candidate is comfortable working with a highly cross-functional team as well as interacting with senior executives of partner companies.
- Partner closely with product to support development of product roadmap in LATAM.
- Develop research plans in close collaboration with marketing and product research to gather relevant consumer insights that inform marketing strategies and support product development.
- Drive development and execution of go-to-market strategies to raise awareness & product adoption in LATAM.
- Guide partners through campaign executions to ensure programs are optimized to drive product metrics.
- Develop & deliver marketing kick off presentations to key LATAM partners.
- Collaborate with analytics team to develop measurement plans to measure and track campaign effectiveness.
- Manage and report budget forecast and actuals for owned projects.
- Identify and record best practices as related to marketing programs & campaigns.
- Collaborate with communications planning, PR, product, partnerships, growth marketing in support of overall LATAM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, ideally in technology or financial services
- LATAM consumer marketing experience
- Comfortable partnering with external companies and with senior marketing management
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to drive towards clarity
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong creative sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Spanish language skills (general writing and speaking)
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally (~20 – 25%)
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.