Expected Salary$46 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Strategist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll partner with the company’s Marketplace Growth Labs, where experiments are conducted to fuel understanding of what engages people in online marketplaces.
As Content Strategist, you’ll partner with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to plan and develop content for products while evolving the company’s voice and content standards.
We’re seeking a versatile Content Strategist who is skilled in both high-level strategy and hands-on drafting and editing for web and experiences. You're also able to thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including language, up-sells, calls to action, notifications, transactional emails, launch education materials, navigation, and other content throughout the social media platform.
- Help apply and maintain consistency in content standards, evolve the company voice, and elevate the overall quality of work.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates, and promote content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years working with content for web or experiences (UX writing and content development)
- Portfolio or work samples that demonstrate experience across content types (interfaces, microcopy, style guides, launch content, etc.)
- Experience developing content strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner with ability to multitask
- Experience with social products a plus
- Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus
Commitment: This is a 9-month contract with the potential for FT conversion.