Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Partnerships Marketing team to help support a wide range of both organic and paid digital channels.
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Associate who can lead campaigns on varied channels such as Web CMS platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social channels, and email via a marketing automation platform.
In addition, we're looking for someone who is an exceptional communicator and possesses strong technical and analytical skills. You work well independently as well as collaboratively, and can partner with multiple cross-functional teams to support a range of solutions for creators, publishers, and developers.
- Build and manage CMS web content sourced from a multitude of content owners and web properties.
- Build and manage social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Help manage email marketing initiatives, including client newsletters and email nurture campaigns.
- Manage localization of digital and offline assets in collaboration with the localization team.
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external teams and stakeholders for a multitude of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications, or similar
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, with a track record of increased responsibility
- Experience with end-to-end digital campaign management (planning, building, optimizing, reporting) of large scale cross-channel digital campaigns
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (Web, Social Display, Email)
- In-depth experience managing CMS platforms (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Proficient in various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Proficient in HTML and/or XML
- Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Strong business acumen, written communication, and quantitative analytical skills
- B2B marketing experience (advertising/publishing audience a plus)
- Digital copywriting experience across a multitude of channels
- Strong proficiency in Excel (SQL a plus)
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.