Expected Salary$17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Business Integrity Risk Analyst to work on-site at our client's Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review content and work on enforcing Ads, Pages, and Commerce policy. An ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible to change, quick and logical at applying policy, and quick at identifying trends.
- Manually review content that advertisers would like to put on the client's social media platform or content that is reported by users.
- Interpret and apply policy, ensuring reviewed content is policy compliant.
- Identify trends in content to help refine policy and automating processes.
- Meet or exceed daily assigned metrics, delivering on the expected turn-around time while maintaining high quality.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Versatile problem-solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly interpret and apply policy
- Ability to work with minimum guidance while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams in a dynamic environment
- Previous experience in content review a plus
- Previous experience working as a contractor a plus
- Multilingual skills a strong plus
- Weekend and Holiday availability required
Note: some content may contain sensitive or graphic material.
Commitment: This is a 12 month contract.