Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a software and platform development firm find a Senior Software Engineer to join its team, which executes the implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations for a variety of projects.As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Utilize current best-of-breed technologies.
- Work with an experienced team with a strong desire to drive growth of APIs.
- Grow professionally and hone the technical/professional skills you’ll need to continue advancing your career.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in these fields
- 3+ years professional experience using Python and AWS Lambda
- Experience consuming and integrating SaaS or developing REST APIs
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (e.g. Docker, Chef, and Kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with customer’s technical staff
- View your client and team’s success as your own
- Have a technically-oriented mindset and a passion for software development
- Enjoy seeking opportunities to grow and learn
- Easily adapt to changing requirements and deadlines
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week) permanent position staffed via HireArt and open to all U.S.-based candidates. The ability to work EST business hours is preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.