HireArt is looking to hire an HR Data Entry Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to creating quality travel and hospitality experiences across the globe. As HR Data Entry Specialist, you'll perform high-level data entry to manage the company’s contingent work force.
We're seeking an HR Data Entry Specialist who is comfortable and experienced in working with data in the Human Resources field. You're organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong judgment when handling sensitive information.
- Process all on/off boarding requests through Workday.
- Track employee tenure limits and ensure all off boarding requests are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Conduct special or continuous research and basic data analysis tasks as needed.
- Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Experience in an HR support role
- Strong experience in data entry and maintenance
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion with sensitive data
- Comfortable working with MAC computers/platform programs
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with Workday software or similar a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.