Expected Salary$17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Field Operations Associate to join our client's Austin team on a contract basis. This is a full-time, 4-month contract position that requires extensive travel in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas. In this role, you'll be out in the field collecting information from local businesses, entering relevant data into internal tools, and communicating with leadership regarding project details on an ongoing basis.
Initial training will take place in Austin, TX. For the duration of the position, you'll be required to travel for two weeks at a time, and then work one week at the home location. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, comfortable working independently, detail-oriented, and a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills. Because each shift (typically 8 hours) largely consists of walking, the ability to walk long distances is a must. Candidates local to Texas are preferred.
- Collect data at designated venues using internal tools.
- Communicate with small businesses on their premises.
- Coordinate with HQ leadership and cross-functional teams to drive projects forward.
- Associate's degree or higher
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to walk long distances (8-hour shifts will mainly consist of walking)
- Autonomy to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Adept at learning new applications and tools
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel for up to two weeks at a time
- Familiarity/experience with varied social media platforms
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Similar experience doing field operations or data collection work
- Travel arrangements/accommodations
- Reimbursement for driving mileage
- Reimbursement for parking when required
- Daily meal/snack stipend
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position based in Austin, TX. Extensive travel is required.