Expected Pay Rate:$65.00 - $74.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Test Engineer to research and test the design, functionality, and maintenance of products, equipment, systems, and processes and develop quality standards.
In this role, you'll be responsible for optical and mechanical testing of prototype AR/VR devices. You should have the ability to read/interpret specifications and designs as well as evaluate product integrity and standards.As a Test Engineer, you will:
- Design and develop verification plans, i.e. the "what needs to be tested," through design reviews and interaction with design teams.
- Determine when the verification plans need to be executed based on build planning and risk assessment.
- Create the ability to execute tests using a combination of new and old test equipment.
- Execute testing, either directly or with lab staff.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 4+ years experience with real-world product engineering and development
- Background in optical engineering
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Redmond area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.