Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$80.00 - $90.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a VR Project manager to oversee AR/VR projects from conception to completion. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years’ project management experience, with a background in AR/VR or game design preferred.
As VR Project Manager, you will:
- Manage multiple projects and deal with external vendors to help deliver projects.
- Prepare status reports and related project documentation, including project issue log and risk mitigation.
- Manage project financials as required.
- 6+ years’ project management experience in a relevant industry
- Experience working on/managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with lots of different types of people and leverage relationships to solve problems in ambiguous situations
- Skilled in participatory leadership, persuasion, and targeted communications
- Experience within AR/VR or game design space preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York. This role will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen, but candidates should be willing and able to work on EST.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.