Location:Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$30.00 - $50.00 per hour
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Lighthouse.app find a Marketing Lead to define strategy and build their brand as they begin to grow in current and new markets.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for both the supply and demand sides of the marketplace, leveraging everything from content and sales enablement materials to sophisticated PPC and PPM strategies to drive demand.As a Marketing Lead you will:
- Own and build out the company’s marketing function.
- Contribute broadly to all things marketing and be explicitly responsible for new leads and demand generation.
- Generate demand for the company’s machines by leveraging performance, display, social channels, email, and some field events.
- Increase the company’s brand awareness through PR, content, and storytelling in their key markets.
- Lead strategic marketing meetings and provide expertise in media strategy and driving business outcomes.
- Supervise cross-functional team projects and ensure goals/deadlines are met and prioritized, driving analysts to provide efficient and effective performance.
- Help recruit, train and build the first Lighthouse Growth team.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product and business direction/li>
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to ship high-quality products and services/li>
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a unique culture within the company/li>
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of demand generation, i.e. the strategies and tactics to increase awareness and lead generation through modern (and not so modern) marketing channels
- Ability to leverage Instagram, Facebook, and Google to bring awareness to and retarget potential leads
- Ability to leverage traditional display and classified systems to generate more demand.
- Ability to own the budget and execute the activities
- Content marketing chops—We think there’s a great opportunity to tell the customer story in this space
- Ability to partner with the company’s product and operations teams to create compelling content to support their brand narrative and growth goals
- An understanding of where you can contribute and what you should look to outsource or partner on
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is open to all U.S.-based candidates
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
You already get cash back for everything — credit cards, gas, food, travel — why not rent? Rent is probably your single largest monthly expense and you've never been rewarded for it. We sometimes joke that you don't even get a “thank you” for paying your rent on time! With too many people struggling to save, we think that right now is the perfect time for a new rental site that has your interest in mind. One that rewards you for good behavior and makes your rental experience a bit more enjoyable. That's why we created Lighthouse.