Location:Menlo Park, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Physical Design Engineer to develop, own, and resolve issues concerning low-power designs. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in physical design.
As Physical Design Engineer, you will:
- Develop and own physical design implementation of multi-hierarchy, low-power designs (i.e. physical-aware logic synthesis, design for testability, floor plans, place and route, static timing analysis, IR Drop, EM, and physical verification in advanced technology nodes).
- Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify potential solutions, and drive execution.
- Deliver physical design of end-to-end IPs and SoCs.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of relevant physical design experience
- Skilled in sub-10nm ASIC synthesis, design for test, floorplan, place and route, static timing analysis, low power intent, and power analysis
- Experience performing synthesis, place and route, and timing closure for ASIC deliverables in sub-10 nm geometries, particularly with very low power targets using tools such as Synopsys DC/ICC2/PT
- Scripting language experience (e.g. Python, PERL, TCL) with other languages a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.