Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$31.00 - $35.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Platform Operations Specialist to own the day-to-day internal operations of the data platform that powers multiple analytics products. The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking individual with strong communication skills and project management experience.
As Platform Operations Specialist, you will:
- Own the end-to-end operations of preparing data needed for various analytics products.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Track project and task progress and regularly communicate updates to stakeholders.
- Support general product operations tasks, including product release management and bug triage.
- Assist in defining strategies, frameworks, and SLAs for team operations by working closely with cross-functional partners to understand priorities.
- Identify frictions with existing processes and make changes to mitigate them.
- Create documentation on internal team processes.
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on how internal processes and tools can be improved.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in internal operations, preferably dealing with data or analytics
- Program management or coordination experience
- SQL experience
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and written communication skills
- Experience working in a scrappy team environment with multiple responsibilities
- Experience managing projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Able to proactively identify risks and take the necessary steps to prevent and/or resolve them
- Some experience with running analyses and creating reports, preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.