HireArt is looking to hire an Accounting specialist to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco office.
- Prepare payroll journal entries, monthly payroll reconciliations, and assist with/prepare other journals and reconciliations as needed
- Gather schedules for external auditors for the financial statement audit process
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary
- Create reports and document analysis for management review
- Gain a deep understanding of the Dropbox business model to review and analyze key financial metrics
- Assist with and manage special projects as needed
- CPA with 2+ years relevant accounting experience, with emphasis in accounting for payroll
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in the month end close process and reconciliations
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Oracle Cloud experience an asset
- Industry experience at a top-tier tech company a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.