Expected Salary$20.00 - $28.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist to work on-site at Common Networks’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for customer facing contact with Common Networks.
You handle everything from answering questions from potentials customers, up through the point of installation, and all customer contact thereafter. You will constantly strive to ensure that every customer interaction with Common Networks is delightful.
The ideal candidate is also flexible with the days of the week that they will work. This role requires weekend and evening availability, with hours Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, from 10am - 9pm.
What you'll do:
- You are the voice of the company to customers – you care about making every interaction with Common Networks meaningful and memorable.
- You act as the liaison between customers and product / engineering, advocating for the right changes and features to be implemented.
- You work with customers and create delightful interactions at all stages of the customer life-cycle.
- You successfully resolve customer questions and issues on chat, phone, text, and email.
Who you are:
- Customer Focused: Dedicated to exceeding expectations of all customers, internal and external, always acting with the customer in mind. Able to establish effective relationships with customers, and use customer insights to improve products and services.
- Approachable & Patient: Willing to spend extra effort to put others at ease and build rapport – you are warm and sensitive to the needs of others. Makes a point to fully understand people and data before acting, then follows established process and pacing.
- Great at Priority Setting: A strong multi-tasker with an exceptional ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. You focus on the right things and can seamlessly move between projects & tasks without losing sight of what's important.
- A Learner: Open to change and learn quickly when faced with new problems – you quickly grasp new concepts and can apply them to your work. You are relentless in finding solutions to existing and new issues.
- Action Oriented: You enjoy a challenge, can act with a minimum of planning, and seize opportunities when they come your way. You can be counted on to complete tasks & projects on-time.
- Composed: Flexible and excited to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or customer facing operational roles
- Experience working with a CRM and/or CMS
- Excited to work in a startup environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position based in San Francisco, CA. This role requires weekend and evening availability, with shifts Friday - Monday from 10am - 9pm.
Company DescriptionCommon Networks was founded on the idea that everyone should have a choice for fast, affordable access to broadband internet. Right now, 62% of homes in the U.S. live in a monopoly broadband market or have no option at all.
High-speed access unlocks all the superpowers on the internet. When it works, it can be a great leveling force across the world, giving everyone access to educational tools, entertainment, immediate translations, or even medical care that they wouldn’t otherwise have.
Common Networks provides suburban neighborhoods with internet using wireless technology so whole communities can have fast and reliable internet service. https://common.net/Common Networks is committed to being an equal opportunity employer – we evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.