Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping an innovative AI and robotics recycling company find a Recruiter to work with department heads, finance, HR, and the executive team to proactively plan and forecast department goals and hiring needs.
You will lead the successful recruiting function across a range of open positions including but not limited to operations, sales, finance, etc. You will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and building appropriate systems and metrics to support the company as they scale. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment.
As Recruiter, you will:
- Work with department heads, finance, HR, and the executive team to proactively plan and forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Work with hiring managers to write and post technical job descriptions, determine interview processes, and determine essential requirements for each role.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms and use creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline and sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world-class experience for hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders (IT, Payroll, HR, etc.).
- Create systems that support scale at a growing technology and robotics organization.
- Recruit with excitement, professionalism, and tenacity.
- Develop and deploy a diversity, equity, and inclusion recruiting strategy and platform.
- 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process within the technology sector
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements, and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training is a plus
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Strong personal relationship-building, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, and detailed/results-oriented
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt. This job will be fully remote, but you will need to organize your schedule to prioritize the needs of the Denver, CO office.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.