Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Site Reliability Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be an advocate for product quality and functionality across social media platforms and work to diagnose, resolve, and triage high-priority product issues impacting millions of users.
We're seeking candidates with experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues. The ideal candidate also has a passion for social media and can quickly learn a variety of digital products and tools.
- Identify and investigate high-impact events that affect product/site functionality.
- Manage large volumes of time sensitive requests while maintaining high quality standards in triaging, debugging, and following up with partners.
- Communicate and triage issues effectively as needed to cross-functional partners in Operations and Product.
- Drive the best user experience possible and act as an advocate for online communities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience diagnosing technical problems (e.g. QA, Technical Support, Help Desk)
- Ability to analyze and prioritize problems
- Natural curiosity and proven ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to quickly absorb training on internal products and tools
- Passion for ensuring high quality product experiences for millions of users
- Flexible and willing to respond quickly to urgent or changing processes
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Austin, TX.