Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$32.00 - $35.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Technical Sound Designer to oversee audio projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience in audio production and experience working in a task management system.
As Technical Sound Designer, you will:
- Monitor, track, and support multiple interactive audio projects and initiatives, both internally and cross-functionally.
- Support day-to-day production with all phases of audio design, production, and process through creation and maintenance of team-facing documentation.
- Maintain task management systems.
- Use problem solving skills to resolve business and creative challenges.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Capable of adapting communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- 2+ years of professional experience in creative production in software development, with audio production experience preferred
- Experience working in a task system (e.g. Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Understanding of project management workflows
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Familiarity with audio digital workstations (Pro Tools preferred)
- Experience in Windows OS
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.