Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's fastest-growing rideshare company find a Community Associate to provide exceptional end-to-end service for drivers and renters at the Arlington driver hub.
In this role, you will be the face of the company, providing exceptional hospitality at the driver hub as you prepare applicants, current drivers, and renters for the exciting road ahead. You will play a key role in operations behind the scenes, making sure vehicles are prepped (clean, washed, and gassed) and providing renter support through chat and phone. The community associate role is constantly evolving and will change in responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a valid driver's license and retail, customer service, or rental car experience.
As Community Associate, you will:
- Provide exceptional end-to-end service for drivers and renters at the Arlington driver hub.
- Support applicants and drivers with your knowledge of the platform.
- Assist vendors to ensure vehicles meet brand standards, this includes assisting with vehicle cleaning and gassing.
- Support daily operations, including site opening and closing procedures, lot audits, and customer outreach.
- Identify process improvements to improve the efficiency of the operation and the service delivered.
- Retail, customer service, or rental car experience
- A valid driver's license and comfortable transporting vehicles
- Comfortable delivering service across many platforms including virtual (email, phone calls) and in-person
- High-energy and love talking to people
- Thrive in ambiguous situations and love tackling complex problems
- Strong attention to detail and is a great multitasker
- Strong verbal and written communication and proficiency with common technology tools
- Comfortable working outdoors and can stand for long periods of time
- Strong operator, willing to perform manual tasks as needed
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Arlington, VA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.