HireArt is looking to hire an HR Operations Specialist - Workday Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support all operational elements surrounding Workday HRIS (Human Resource Information System) software requests.
You’ll work closely with the Workday Technology team to deliver HRIS projects, identify areas for process improvement, and drive issue resolution.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in HR Operations who have a strong background utilizing Workday software, ideally in fast-paced environments. You’re also an outstanding communicator and an exceptional problem-solver. You value and create efficiency, and are committed to ensuring a high quality experience.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position.
- Partner closely with the Workday Technology team to deliver HRIS projects.
- Develop and ensure standard HR operating procedures are in place with clear Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Identify and make recommendations on program/process changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements.
- Collaborate with partners in HR, Recruiting, and Finance to identify and resolve potential issues before they arise, to ensure the highest quality experience.
- Maintain documentation for each part of the service, and drive communication outwards to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support ad-hoc HR Operations tasks and reporting.
- Assist with HR Operations request tickets and drive issue resolution in JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in HR Operations in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong customer-service skills with a proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Efficient with a hands-on approach
- Able to effectively problem-solve and troubleshoot issues
- Comfortable collaborating across key stakeholders in a team environment
- Strong background utilizing Workday software, including ticket management
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with Zendesk ticketing system preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.