Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Live Operations Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful operation of a ground-breaking product that streams live events into a virtual stadium for thousands to experience.
The Live Operations Manager is incredibly important to the product experience. You’ll work with Marketing, PR, Community, Media Partnerships, Events, and Product Management teams while being the main driver for VR events.
We're seeking a Live Operations Manager who passionate about and experienced in operations and event planning and logistics. You're organized, attentive to detail, and have strong project management skills. A background in live event management is a major plus!
- Maintain and update the Media calendar and create calendars at scale.
- Track down missing event data.
- Assist in event planning and preparation.
- Monitor live events ensuring a quality user experience.
- Roll out post-event retrospectives, and follow up on action items.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in event coordination and logistics
- Experience in operations/operations management
- Highly organized, with a love of calendars and planning
- Ability to “run a room” during events
- Analytical problem solver, and able to make fast decisions using data
- Ability to work nights and weekends during events
- Live event management in games, concerts, film, festivals, etc would be a huge bonus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract based in Menlo Park, CA with potential to convert to a Full-time position.