Expected Pay Rate:$62.00 - $71.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a detail-oriented Media Marketing Project Manager to help develop and manage priority media partnerships for its Virtual Reality team, which works closely with the leading media content and streaming video providers around the world to bring their content, apps, and services to virtual reality devices.
In this role, you will collaborate with the team’s internal counterparts in Product, Engineering, Finance, Policy, Legal, Marketing, and PR to build strong relationships with new and existing partners, improve user experience, ship the best and most innovative products, and ensure the company’s partners are successful.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background in marketing project management and experience working in a highly matrixed organization.As a Media Marketing Project Manager, you will:
- Build onboarding and partner guidelines for partners to launch their apps on devices, integrate new features, and bring their content to the company’s platform.
- Work cross functionally to help operationalize partner onboarding, marketing approvals, and app launches.
- Maintain partnership tracker to provide a holistic, up-to-date view of current partnership launches across devices and regions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop processes and materials that scale communication of deal updates and partner launch statuses.
- Develop partner QBR decks, best practices, and onboarding playbooks that can scale across various specific developer ecosystems and/or media verticals.
- Develop case studies with Strategic Partnership Manager to highlight various aspects of partner value across the team.
- Develop optimized tracking for your team’s media budget on quarterly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in the media industry, with a focus on partnerships and marketing (strongly preferred)
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to handle multiple, time- sensitive, cross-functional projects on a deadline
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Communication and presentation experience to clarify and summarize issues to high visibility partners
- Ability to work effectively independently, as a team, and cross-functionally (internally and externally)
- Knowledge of and interest in VR devices is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt and based in Burlingame, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen and is open to candidates local to Burlingame, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.